Please, DO NOT distribute any of my stuff in any website, EA website or specially any pay site.

DO NOT upload anything to other servers, if you have problems with Megaupload, email me and I kindly send you the stuff you want.

If you want to use a mesh (like paintings or posters), you should ask permission, give me the credits I deserve, put a link to my blogspot and let me know where you are going to upload them.

I spend a lot of time learning and making sims 3 things, that's why I like to have control of them, I think it's fair and every creator feels the same.

I'm not sure if when you share a sim in EA website, you download with all an his/her clothes, but if it doesn't, at least LINK ME.

Thank you.

=0)


Grimmjow's Tattoos

I have downloaded the Grimmjow Sim from TSR (link down), and I liked it a lot, but I felt he was "imcomplete" some way. Making a hole in his stomach, well, I really don't have any idea of how could I do that, and making the "jaw" as a mesh, it was pretty hard and I really didn't need to make my game slower. So, I make everything as a mask. Hope you like it!








JAW


Format: .package
Genre: Male
Age: Teen to Elder
Type: Mask / All
CASable: Yes (1 RGB channel) [not necesary though]

- - - - - - - - - -


HOLE / NUMBER


Format: .package
Genre: Male
Age: Teen to Elder
Type: Accesories / Gloves / Everyday to Atlhetic
CASable: Yes (1 RGB channel)


 Jaw   /   Hole-Number

Mirror   /   Mirror



Additional Credits: 
Grimmjow Jaegerjaque by Speedcat: Here


4 Comments:

Jenipunch said...

sjfsjflsjlfksd AWESOME <3333333 Thaaaaat's Mr. Sexta Espada!

I want to make a Grimmjow Sim now, thanks XD

Could you try to make Renji's tattoos, if you get a chance? I really want a Renji Sim for my game, but he just doesn't look like Renji without it :(

Great job with Grimmjow and thanks a million in advance if you decide to make Renji's! :)

Anonymous said...

+100000000000 for Renji's tattoos. I'd love to have the package if you be so kind and make those some time

Anonymous said...

Why does'nt the links work?! :(

Jeffrey Mcrary said...

Hi great readingg your post

 
Simiversity - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger